DISCLAIMER

This is a personal weblog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of Monster Forest's official publisher or any related party.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

End of CBT!

The CBT ended 13 minutes ago, and I was lucky to hit for a run to level 30 earlier this morning. It was fun. I even managed to get my Phantom Mushroom from lv1 to lv12 within an hour or so just for the earlier quests flashback. In the last 10 minutes, I bought myself a 3rd pet, the Kiwi Bird, and realized that it doesn't have evolved form. With that knowledge I now know that not all pets have evolved form, and have to carefully determine which pets that's going to be my core, and 2 subs. I'll try to level a core first, and level 2 subs from level 1 together so I don't need to revisit all the places and npcs again, although I'll need to do the same quests twice. Yeah, I'll level slower, but probably more beneficial in the long run, since I can have 3 pets all specialized in different types of battles. 1st pet is for grinding, 2nd pet is for pvp, 3rd pet is for boss, something like that. Talents play really important roles in these since they are inherited uniquely to different pets.

I'm going to study all the pets and cards which I've captured with screenshots and categorizes them so I can see more clearly all pets and cards pros and cons.

So, that's all for CBT now, and hopefully I'll update with a guide soon before OBT. Ciao!~

No comments:

Post a Comment